Thin Mint Brownies
A couple of days after buying Girl Scout Cookies, I made these brownies.
I used my favorite brownie mix, Betty Crocker Original Supreme. The recipe calls for vegetable oil, but since we only had olive oil, I hoped for the best.
Cast of characters
A nice handful of morsels never hurt anyone
I’d like to present yummilicious Thin Mint Brownies…
I know what you’re thinking: It’s missing something.
Ice cream always saves the day!
For the next minute, you won’t be able to look away…
Thin Mint Brownies à la mode
You may also enjoy:
Last year's post:
« « Free Boston Market dessert with purchase for kids wearing team uniform
- 1/2 box of Thin Mints Girl Scout Cookies
- 1 brownie mix – I used Betty Crocker’s Original Supreme
- 2 eggs (3 eggs for cake-like brownies) – I used 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil – I used olive oil
- Handful of semi-sweet morsels, optional
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Crush Thin Mint Cookies into medium-size chunks.
- Mix Thin Mints, brownie mix, eggs, water, and oil in mixing bowl (do not use electric mixer).
- Spread batter evenly in greased 13″ x 9″ baking pan. Drop-in semi-sweet morsels.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes. It’s done baking when toothpick (or cake tester) inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool before serving.
(Recipe adapted from littlebrowniebakers.com)
| Dad’s burger at Champps Americana free with entrée purchase » »