Summer brides-to-be: Let’s face it, you have your work cut out for ya when it comes to picking out “the dress” for the “Big Day”.
What do you think of this one?
It doesn’t have a long train, but it’s exceptionally girly and cute. Get your checklist out because this may be “the one”.
– It’s a one-of-a-kind dress.
– No other woman (except this model) has probably tried on anything remotely similar to it.
– It was created by bridalwear designer Ian Stuart.
– It’s not your standard “white”.
– It’s short and burlesque, absolutely perfect for summer weddings.
There’s one catch….did I mention it was one-of-a-kind? Or that it’s delicate? Or that it has to be handled with extreme care?
Ladies, unfortunately, this wedding dress was made from white chocolate. As in, chocolate that can melt in warm or hot temperatures. Ian Stuart and Rococo Chocolates collaborated in designing this unique dress for Chocolate Week 2008. And unless other designers follow in Stuart’s footsteps, this may be the only edible, white chocolate wedding dress. Sowwee.
**Photos from bridalwave.tv, essexweddingservices.com, and attirebridal.comTweet